Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, February 27, 2012

THE LOSS OF OUR LOVED ONE.

Our sweet little Granny passed away on February 23, 2012, at the age of 96.  We were there with her constantly for these past 2 weeks, so that's why you haven't heard too much from me.  We had wonderful caregivers that helped us out night and day and Hospice came in also.  But it was still very hard for all concerned.  Her funeral was yesterday, and we buried her today in the cemetary of the church that she had attended for many, many years.  I know I haven't been very creative lately, but now you understand why.  When things get back to normal, so will I and I have a lot of thank you cards to make and write.  I'll use my Cricit Imagine and we'll do one together.  Thanks for sticking with me through this tough time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment