Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, February 17, 2012

MY ETSY STORE

I have neglected to let my subscribers know the name of my Etsy store, and a number of you have asked me to let them know, so here it is:  "Pages By Midnight".  I think it's an appropriate name because that's when I tend to do most of my creating.  I haven't got my items up yet, because I have to take the pictures and learn how to do it, but I'll get with it as soon as possible.  In fact there may already be a couple of pieces.  Please take a look.  I will price my albums reasonably, so check every now and then and see if there's anything that interests you.  I will also make the 6" x 6" albums by order, so you can pick your theme.  Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions.  Thanks for your interest!

2 comments:

Boots And Bling Time said...

I think it is a great idea! I would love to purchase a 6 by 6 album for put pictures in for my son who is serving in the US Army.

Judy G. said...

O.K. "Boots". I will make one for you and put it up on my Etsy shop. O.K.?? I'll probably charge between $30.00 to $35.00. Does that soundd like too much? Let me know.

Post a Comment