Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, April 12, 2012

EXPLORING THE ZOO, MINI-ALBUM

I have finally posted the finished Zoo Album I made using Bo Bunny "Zoology" paper. It turned out really cute, I think. It's going as a gift to my college roommate of many years ago. I hope she likes it as much as I do! Until next time.....

2 comments:

Deanne Gutierrez said...

I found your blog from Above Rubies Studio. Here's my blog in case you would like to follow me back: http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com

Deanne

~ Sharon ~ said...

I love that comment "I scrapbook..therefore I'm broke" lol. So true!! I am a new follower of your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you will share. As a new blogger, I would really appreciate it if you check out my blog and follow me, too!
http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment