Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, June 22, 2012

HAPPY BIRTDAY TO ME, LA, LA, LA!!

Today I am officially 68 years old.  I used to think that was ancient, but I don't anymore.  There's still a lot of life in me yet, and I intend to live it.  In just a few minutes, I'm going to go upstairs and beautify myself to attend my 50th high school reunion - Lake Worth High School, Class of 1962.  I was voted "Most Likely to Suceed" - although they didn't say succeed at what.  LOL!  I guess I have succeeded:  I've given birth to two lovely daughters,  my husband and I have been happily (for the most part) married for 44 years, we have 4 healthy grandchildren, I graduated from college with a nursing degree and stuck with it until I was old enough to retire.  I have satisfied my urge to be an actress (although I would have liked to have done more in that field),  I've traveled to numerous countries, my favorite being Africa, I have fought breast cancer and won, and, lastly, I am happy with my life and my faith - that's probably the most important.  My years have truly been blessed.

1 comments:

Pat N. said...

Happy belated birthday Laura! Hope it was good! I've been catching up on your blog and have enjoyed reading your stories of vacation, Appalachia, and grandson!--Pat N.

Post a Comment