Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, June 9, 2012

SOME CLUTTER AND SOME BEAUTY......

I have to confess - my life is often filled with clutter, and the examples of my clutter are often found on my dresser in our bedroom.  It seems that's where items I've been tinkering with always end up at the end of the day. (See photo)  But in my life (and home) are also some very lovely items that make me smile and think about how much I enjoy where I am in life right now - my flowers, the stained glass that my husband made to hang in our dining room window, the lacy curtains in our bedroom.  These are the things of my life - sometimes messy, sometimes lovely.  And I think that's the way my life is meant to be.  When I first retired, I didn't know what to do with myself during the day, and I tended to go out and eat lunch with my ex co-workers and then go shopping - as my blog indicated.  But now, after 2 years of retirement, I am finally content to stay at home and indulge myself in "creating".  My enthusiasm wanes during the summer for staying in my craftroom all day and making a book.  I tend to plant flowers, growing milkweed for the Monarch butterflies that I hope will come our way, and enjoy my sister's visit up here during the nice weather.  We also get to enjoy our grandchildren more, since they're out of school.



I'm going to try to take more photos for my blog - mainly of things that are inspirational or important to me, so I hope you enjoy them.  Let me know by leaving a comment if you do.   Much love, Judy

0 comments:

Post a Comment