Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, July 2, 2012

HEAT WAVE!

Over half of the country is suffering with this terrible heat wave, and it's no different here in Tennessee.  We have broken records for the past three days, and yesterday it was 105 degrees!  I'm telling you - no one goes outside, but we live in a farming community, and all our neighbors are either loosing their hay crops or their corn crops.  Everything is so brown that the grass crunches when you walk on it.  As I'm writing this I hear the sound of thunder getting closer and closer, so maybe we'll have a bit of a thunder storm to cool things off a bit.  We have our youngest grandson, Cade, here with us, and he wants to play outside and ride the 4 wheeler so badly, but it's just too hot to let him go out.  We've made Lego trucks, put together 300 piece puzzles and played little  games with him to keep him entertained indoors, and late this afternoon he did finally get to ride the small bulldozer  with his Papaw, so that was exciting for him.  Hopefully he will sleep through this very noisy thunderstorm and tomorrow it won't be quite so hot. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment