Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, July 20, 2012

PREVIEW VIDEO IS UPLOADING TONIGHT!

My video is uploading right now, so I hope to post it sometime tomorrow.  It's a preview of the supplies you'll need to make the little mini-album using Graphic 45 paper (or any paper that you like).  Today has been a frustrating day with my computer because of so many thunderstorms crashing around all afternoon and evening.  Also, I tried all day to up-date my Gypsy, but it never did up-date correctly.  I called Provo Craft, and they told me what to do, but even that didn't work all the way.  I've pretty much decided not to bother up-dating my Gypsy anymore.  It's just too aggravating, and sometimes it screws things up instead of fixing the bugs.  Anyone else having any problems with their Provo Craft products??  What's a good alternative to the Cricut?  I'm about ready to try one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment