Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Saturday, July 14, 2012

WORKIN' WITH MY MINI

I spent all afternoon and all evening last night up-dating my Cricut mini and linking the cartridges that I could.  It really gripes me that I can't link the cartridges that I've already linked to my Gypsy to my Cricut mini!  That's a real error that ProvoCraft needs to correct.  I have yet to master the mini completely, but I'm getting there.  I was going to do a video showing what the mini can do, but I'm afraid that I'll look like a dufus.  So, instead, within the next couple of days we're going to get started on the new project.  Tomorrow I'm going to make a video to show you what supplies I have ready, in case you want to work along with me.  I will be using the paper from Graphic 45 called "Lil' Darlings", but you can certainly use any paper you want.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

PaperJunky said...

Hi, What is a cricut mini???
Carina
http://www.paperjunky.blogspot.com

laurakim said...

@PaperJunky,
The Cricut Mini is Provocraft's most recent addition to the Cricut family. It's a smaller, lighter-weight machine that still cuts items 8" x 12". However, you do have to use the Cricut Craft Room on your computer to make it work. I haven't used mine much, but it seems to work pretty good, as long as your cricut works good.
Judy

Post a Comment