Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

i'M FOOTLOOSE AND FANCY FREE THIS WEEK!

Since Sunday morning my husband has been off to the outer banks of North Carolina for a big deep sea fishing tournament, so I am left to my own devices here at home.  I've set up the living room as my own personal "crafting space", rented about 5 DVD's, and eating at least one meal a day out.  No cooking for me this week.  I love it!!  Of course, it does get a little lonely at night, but I sure don't miss the snoring!  I have been to the new gym twice, and haven't spent any more money shopping, except at the grocery store, so I'm doing pretty good with my buying freeze.  Oh, and I'm also sleeping in as late as I want, although I do have to get up at 8:30 to feed my dogs - but then I can go back to bed.  In all, I've basically lived like a slob.  Haven't even had to wear make-up.  I will have to scramble to get things back where they belong before he gets home though.  It's nearly 2:00 AM now, so I guess I'd better get to bed.
Good night all.

2 comments:

britgirl58 said...

My husband goes away once a year on a golfing trip. Although my elder son lives at home, he is 31 years old and independent, I don't see him too much. So I am left to my own devices, or is that vices????
I love my own time, not having to stop what I am doing to help/feed/dress someone else. LOL!
I am an RN although my degree is an associate. I work at a mental health hospital and have worked there for 6 years. I work two twelve hour shifts weekends. I am ready to retire, but hubby says not yet! I guess I have to pay for my hobbies, too!!
I really enjoy your videos, and have just watched the series on the mini album tutorial. I watched all seven at one go - I think it is more helpful that way. I didn't work along with you, but very much enjoyed the step by step approach.
Anyway, so glad I found you. Have a great week.
Hugs Julie

laurakim said...

@britgirl58: Thanks so much for your comments. It means so much to know that people do read and enjoy my blog and my videos. I've met some really nice people doing this blog, and many of them are nurses. I think that's great!! I really wish I could spend all my time at home playing with stamping and papercrafting, but, you know how it is - have to do laundry, feed hubby, etc. Now that school is going again, we don't have many visits from the grandchildren. Kind of miss that.

Post a Comment