Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

COME SHOP WITH ME!

Me

Me
What Do I Buy Next?

About Me

My Photo
Judy G.
I was raised in South Florida back in the years when it was a peaceful and wonderfully safe place to live. We lived a mile from the beach and could ride our bikes over the intercoastal bridge right to the best beach around. All my years of growing up I was a competitive swimmer and belonged to AAU. I granduated from Florida State University with a BS degree in nursing. I am recently retired but I'm thinking of going back to work to support my hobbies.
View my complete profile

I'm So Glad You Stopped By

">Blogaholic Designs”=

Followers

Comments Brighten My Day

Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, October 25, 2012

OH NO!! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

This afternoon I discovered another little newly hatched baby finch on the floor of the aviary - alive.  All I could think was, oh no, here we go again!  I don't want to go through the heartbreak of loosing baby finches again!  At least I won't be going away until Thanksgiving, so I can try to raise this one, or any more that hit the bottom of the cage.  I really believe I can do it, and I am certainly going to give it a try.  I won't give up on this little fellow (or girl), but I know that the odds are against me. 

On a happy note, I heard from my husband tonight, and he's on his way home.  I expect him home in time for supper tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'm busy burning all the boxes from the things I've bought on HSN while he's been gone.  Heee Heee!!  I just couldn't resist.  This week it was free S & H.  How can I let that pass me by?

0 comments:

Post a Comment